Friday 6 September 2013

Blog Sample 2


My ideal job

Before I explain my ideal job I have to say I really enjoy the jobs I have in the present because I love active jobs where communication is part of it. I have three ideal jobs but this time I’ll explain the one I would enjoy the most… and “dreaming is free” so this is what I dream to have as a job.
My ideal job would be to teach to read, children and adults, somewhere in Africa. As I speak English I think I could teach the first steps for them to read syllables, words, phrases and then ideas and concepts! I think the traits and skills I would need for this job are patience, enthusiasm, good human relations skills, motivation, and of course to know the contents to able to provide quality teaching. Also, I need to be organised and flexible and to create a nice atmosphere for learning.
I’m always trying to improve all these traits and skills but I think I would be good at teaching to read because I’ve incorporated the most necessary ones to work as a language teacher. Also, as I’m a risk-taker woman; therefore I wouldn’t mind to move far from Chile and I wouldn’t mind not having electricity, the food I eat here, tap water or similar sanitary conditions to what we have in Santiago.

I think it would be difficult to find a job like this because I don’t have the experience –just the enthusiasm – and maybe, NGO’s are going to choose people from Europe before choosing someone from South America. Maybe it’s not as difficult as I think but as I haven’t found out about how to apply for a job like this, I’m not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment