Thursday 12 September 2013

Sample Post 3


A country I'd like to visit

It’s incredibly difficult to choose one single country I’d like to visit because I want to visit at least two in every continent. One country I’d love to visit is Angola, in Africa, because this continent is one of the most interesting in so many respects. 
I know very little about Angola but when I go, I’ll visit the capital city Luanda. I heard about this place because my first capoeira teacher my first Portuguese teacher are both from there; and I know they speak Portuguese because Portugal invaded that part of Africa. I also know it’s a poor place but not as poor as many others in that continent.


When I’m there, I’d like to visit Miguel and Zeferino, -my first capoeira teacher and his cousin, my first Portuguese teacher- as well as their families. They’re both from there and they’re currently working there too. Apart from that, I’d love to go to the beach, walk around the city, dance zouk and practice Portuguese.Although I haven’t been there yet, I’d like to work, to study and live there. As a teacher I could work teaching Spanish and/or English, I could also study there and if I stay to live there, I’ll try to find a place near the Atlantic Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment