Friday 4 October 2013

Blog Sample 5

My best holiday

Considering the length, I have to say that my best holiday was one that lasted a month and a half. Also, it could be the best because I was travelling on my own and it was quite an exciting experience. I spent most of my time in Belgium, in the capital Brussels but from there I travelled to other cities in Belgium like Liége and Bruges. By bus, by car or by train I visited London, Paris and Amsterdam too.
Apart from getting around old and beautiful cities, I visited friends and they were very nice with me. I stayed with them, sometimes for two nights some others for a week depending on who I was visiting. I spent 6 films, so I got plenty of black and white pictures from that trip. I spent money going to museums, and all of them where so interesting... I’m sure I would have visited more museums if I had had more money.

The most important reason to consider this my best holidays was the fact that I was on my own and obviously the chance I had to visit different countries in a bit more than a month. I’m afraid I have no pictures to upload as I didn’t take digital photos and I haven’t scanned them either.

No comments:

Post a Comment